touch of velvet.


dress: topshop
cardigan: topshop
tights: primark
rings: gift, topshop
earrings: primark
nails: barry m - raspberry


Was in two minds to post this outfit because of my thighs. They look massive, lets be honest. And my outer thigh muscle... Just, ugh. It's always been a bane of my life. Then again I guess the more muscle the better it is for your body and burning calories. I don't know, maybe I'm just going through a phase again.

Seems like I can't live without this cardigan. If I'm not wearing it, I'm thinking about things that I can wear it with. You'd think I'd be becoming more summery with my clothing choices but I just can't step away from something black. Again, a phase, something that just won't leave me.

Thinking of having time off from blogging. I'm lacking inspiration, plus I have an exam coming up soon and I really need to get focusing on that considering my grades are really important to me. We shall see.

0 comments: