sunday snap #75.



#1. Finally got my MacBook back after it has taken a huge chunk out of my bank balance. Luckily my Dad said that he will give me the money back, so that will be going into my bank account asap! Have to say that Apple are completely robbing buggers... Haha! How British of me does that sound? Anyway... I just want to make people reading this aware of that fact. If you ever need to get your computer fixed go in there with the idea that you won't back down if they try and get you to pay completely over the odds.

#2. I've been trying my hardest to get a lot of work done this weekend. I'm currently in the process of cutting down one of my assignments to make sure that it fits into the word count. This has to be the most frustrating part of writing an assignment for me. Whoever invented the idea of word counts when answering a question is an annoying person for sure!

#3. I've been enjoying listening to a lot of old albums this week whilst I've been tackling my bane of an assignment. Nothing like a little bit of nostalgia.

#4. I decided this week that I wanted to step away from blogging for a little bit. Not because I don't enjoying doing it, because I do, a lot. It's just that I'm getting closer to end of my second year at Uni and I want to try and find something else to fill my time for a little bit. Something such as work experience, or a placement or something. I'm gonna try and do an outfit post when and where I can (this will most likely be at the weekends) and maybe a Sunday Snap every so often (hopefully these will become more interesting if I fill my time wisely). Who knows?! One thing for sure is that posting won't be as often as it is now, but I'm not going to neglect the blog completely.

#5. This week I have really been into my youtube gurus. I came across someone called Miss Budget Beauty. She is fab! Definitely check her out for some great videos and reviews regarding anything and everything, especially drugstore finds!



0 comments: