polka dot.



Today's outfit consists of an ASOS playsuit and my famous Primark cardigan. I didn't have to leave the house today so I don't really know who I got dressed if I'm truely honest. Yeah I know that sounds gross but it's winter and I don't really have a reason to leave. I'm a student, I'm allowed to be lazy, I'm allowed to stay in bed all day and look a mess. That's part of the experience. Haha!

Anyway, the playsuit is something I usually wear as a going out outfit, but to be honest they drive me insane when you have to constantly undo the back. I think all playsuits should have press studs hidden in the crotch area for us lazy people - me included obviously. Sorry for the quality of pictures, I took these really late tonight and the colouring was terrible. I should really stop doing things at the last minute.

All my work is finished, and I'm ready for Christmas now. My friends return this week, one from Sheffield, the other from Nottingham. So the gang is going to be reunited and go to our second home, aka the spoons. I'm excited!! Other than that the only thing I've got going on is I've got another essay in for 17th January on something that I'm going to have to study hard. Let the good times roll eh?



0 comments: