sunday snap #9.



#1. Happy Boxing Day everyone! The smell of turkey is well and truly in blazing in my house. I went to my aunties house yesterday and had an amazing day with my cousins. Spent the day eating way too much and felt so very sick at the end of the night! Oh well, what's Christmas without getting fat eh? Haha! I finally got my internet back on Christmas eve so that was an even better start to my Christmas!

#2. I had so many presents, such a selection. Make-up, money, chocolate (duh!), perfume, body wash sets, a lottttt of stuff! Now the excitements worn off and I've realised how old I've become... Haha! Sad really considering I'm only 19 and technically many would say I'm not old, but you know, haha!

#3. Lastly, I don't have much to write today, just make sure you enjoy your day doing whatever you are with whoever you're with! :)

0 comments: