ELF Stipple Brush


you can buy the elf stipple brush here.


I have to say at first I was skeptical when it came to buying this brush. I wouldn't say that I am particularly snobby about what products I used but brushes/makeup tools are key items to creating that flawless base. I have to say I was completely changed around after use of this product.

Firstly I'll start off with the brush. I have to say it's soft to the touch. Dense but not incredibly dense, yet enough strength to stipple without the bristles squashing. The bristles themselves can stain quite easy, but that is easily rectified with cleaning etc...

I use this brush to apply my foundation at the moment but alternate between this and my Real Techniques Buffing Brush (which I will be reviewing soon). Personally I find this brush is best used with a dotting motion around the face, which leaves more of a flawless finish than as buffing motion. Application wise it applies the foundation smoothly and faster than usual.

The brush is from the Studio Range at E.L.F - which is priced at £3.50 compared to the usual £1.50.

0 comments: