Models Own: Disco Mix.



I have been coveting this nail polish for quite some time now but because i know how much of a pain removing glitter nail polish can be I've always decided against buying it. That was until recently when I could no longer put myself off.

Of course like the other Models Own nail polishes, this is another beauty. A mix of purple/pink and blue glitter that looks beautiful on the nails.  The colours on the nail look so strong and vibrant! However I would say that you need around two to three coats to get full coverage of glitter over the nail.

I apply both a top coat and base coat when applying this nail varnish, obviously this makes the varnish itself last longer. The wear is pretty decent, up to five days without chipping. I would say apply thinner layers in order for it to last longer, rather than trying to get the full glitter effect straight away.




0 comments: