Sleek Blush: Suede



Blusher for me isn't something that I really reach for. I tend to stay away from anything on my cheeks baring a bit of Mac MSF or a nice highlighter. This has a lot to do with my naturally blushed cheeks that I tried to hide with green primer. However when I spotted this Sleek blush I wanted to give it try.

With this review I'm going to start off with the basics. Like other Sleek blushes this cam in avery compact and sturdy black container that holds 8g worth of product inside. There is a large mirror that fills the lid, whilst it's not the biggest mirror it is definitely usable.

The finish of the blusher itself is matte. It is a very soft blush that is easy to blend on and through the cheek. The product is powdery as opposed to cream based blushes and I don't particularly find it chalky upon application.

I don't have many Sleek products but those that I do have are of high quality and boast fantastic pigmentation for their price. This product however I don't find to be as pigmented as some of the other Sleek blushes, but I am mainly putting this down to two reasons, one this product is part of the "nude" collection and two the colour itself isn't as bright and colourful as other Sleek blushes. I prefer that this product is less pigmented as it means it is easier to apply and more buildable to taste. The colour itself is browny nude with hints of corally orange it it, therefore this too could double up as a contour.

Overall I like this blush and I have to say I think it may have converted me towards trying colour upon my foundation. It can be used as contour upon the cheek, as it isn't too onrage and the matte finish make its look more natural. As well as it being used a blush upon the apple of the cheeks - therefore you are getting more for you money (it is quite the steal at £4.30)!


Check out your local Superdruge or the Sleek website for more here





0 comments: