Topshop Vectra 3



Buy the Topshop Vectra 3 Studded Slipper here.


I don't know any blogger who doesn't have these shoes either black velvet or black "leather", myself included. Considering the spring/summer months are upon us I knew I had to invest in the nude version of the shoes. They are gorgeous. I have to say I think I prefer them in the nude over the black.

As a shoe they are so versatile and add something to any outfit, hence why I have both black and nude. They do rub quite a lot though so I have to say wear them in around the house before you embark on a trip out. That or make sure you have a box of plasters in your handbag! 







1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have these too and I love them! I have tehm in black though as I thought it would show up dirt etc less xx

www.almostdelightful.com