my week in pics #13.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




#1. Tea in a Starbucks coffee cup, #2. Models Own - Disco Mix, #3.  Me, #4. One Direction are EVERYWHERE, #5. Love these Topshop Chelsea boots, #6. Chanel No. 5,  #7. Love my Mum,  #8. Sleep cycle,  #9. Thank you card for my work placement, #10. Products I've been loving this week,  #11. Finished Fifty Shades of Grey,  #12. Heel genius for my poor, poor feet, #13. On location, preparing for a live news broadcast,  #14. Love my new River Island watch,  #15.  Work desk,  #16. Variety of commute reading, #17. Work pass,  #18. Catching up on YouTube videos - love MissBudgetBeauty,  #19. Dinner,  #20. Lots of compliments regarding my new Zara purchase!, #21. Models Own - Concrete Mixer, #22. Argan Oil for a steal at £3!, #23. Love my new ASOS shirt - OOTD soon?!, #24. wowitslizz has its own twitter, here!






0 comments: