checkered check.



top: topshop (old) 
skirt: asos 
 tights: primark
rings: gift, asos 
 
Today's outfit features one o those shirts that I have finally managed to get back into. I was routing through my wardrobe and came across it and tried it on... I was so happy when I could button it up again. I don't really talk about weight loss on my blog because I find it really personal, for me weight is probably my biggest insecurity so when I wear an item of clothing I haven't picked up and thrown on since 2008-ish you can only imagine how I felt! Of course that makes the item incredibly old but I'm sure (no, I know) that you can find something like this in Topshop still to this day. Checked shirts are always everywhere on the high street no matter what season, no matter what year! 

I haven't been up to much today, just focusing on catching up on some TV and burying my head in my Highway Code book. I'm making the most of home comforts before I go on holiday in two weeks... And then back to Uni for my final year. I cannot believe how quick it has come around - literally feels like yesterday that I was starting my course. It's kinda scary how fast the time has gone! Also looking forward to a girly night out this weekend, it's been a while since I have gotten properly dressed up and gone out dancing! Cant wait! 

0 comments: