simplistic.



top: topshop
jeans: dorothy perkins
rings: asos, h&m 
 
I didn't have much planned for today other than getting the odd thing ready for my holiday in two weeks time. I've made a little list of things that I need to get done before then because I do not want to forget a single thing - that's always my worst nightmare! To be honest I can't wait to go on holiday with my best friend and just have some fun before we both embark on our third years at university.  It's nice to be productive once more. Last week I was in such a funk and everything just went completely belly up over the passed couple of days. Hopefully I'm back on the straight and narrow now and can get back into the swing of things. 
Obviously this lack of having things to do reflects in my outfit. This shirt was something I bought in the Topshop sale and I have to say it isn't my favourite thing I own but I cannot let is sit at the back of my wardobe - such a waste of money and I hate doing that! Jealous of everyone who went to V Festival over the weekend - then again the weather wasn't the best! Guess there can be a positive in a negative. 

0 comments: