NOTD Models Own Grace Green



Models Own is available at Boots
 
Models Own - Grace Green is a shade that I always find myself going back to time and time again. I bought this a long time ago with a couple of other shades for the sole purpose to wear during autumn months. However I have found that this shade is definitely one that can be carried throughout any month. I have to say it looks lovely against pale or tanned skin - just what I like to see from a nail polish! 
 
Grace Green is a gorgeous dusty shade of green that also looks grey and khaki in different lights. The formula like a lot of Models Own nail polishes is on the thicker side and allows you to be lenient on the amount of coats you have to apply to achieve an opaque, strong colour. The above photo is showcasing two coats, but I have been known to only use one and still achieve a brilliant colour. I absolutely love this shade and know that it is definitely going to be a strong favourite of mine in the months to come!

0 comments: