currently coveting #2

tunic top // trousers // dress // boots // bag 

It seems to me that I just can't help myself when it comes to browsing websites when I'm on a "spending ban", so here I am again with another 'currently coveting' post!

Zara, both accessory and clothing wise, is really getting to me. They have been bang on with every single thing in their store and online website lately and slowly it's getting to me. Like near enough every blogger out there I caved in and bought the greige bag with rose gold hardware which got me many compliments in the office during my work experience. This studded bag is screaming out to me so much - I know its something that I would use time and time again without it being boring. Sigh. 

Now it's just a case of will power - will I cave in and buy or stay strong and let my bank balance thank me later.

1 comments:

Carina said...

Oh wow I love that dress! The little hints of pink in the snakeskin print is gorgeous!