real techniques blush brush



real techniques available at boots

No doubt that you have already seen tons of reviews regarding this or any of the other real techniques' brushes for that matter - and rightly so! There is no doubt about it, these brushes are amazing. Ever since I first purchased the core collection I haven't looked back and don't intend to either, in my eyes no other brand comes close.

There are many positives when it comes to the real techniques brushes designed by makeup artist and youtube guru Sam Chapman - firstly it has to be how soft these brushes are. They are possibly the softest brushes that I have ever used. Another point is that they are so easy to wash and they hold their shape and apply makeup like a dream. For the price you pay (they are a little bit on the pricey side especially for me - student income and all that) but you really do get your monies worth.

Slowly but surely I am building up a little real techniques kit of my very own and I am extremely excited about that (maybe a lot more than I should be - sorry for being a tab bit materalistic here) but for those of you reading this who haven't grabbed at these brushes in your local Boots, I would definitely check them out as soon as you can! For someone who isn't that great at applying makeup and lacks experience in that area these brushes changed my perception that makeup applying was a chore and made me enjoy making myself up. Real Techniques brushes really are the way forward! 



2 comments:

Marisa Silva said...

I've heard so many good things about that brushes. And I love the fact that is made by youtubers :)

-Marisa
http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

Lizz said...

Me too! The Pixiwoo sisters are fab! :) x