check check.






shirt: topshop
leggings: asos
shoes: primark
rings: (l-r) asos, all 3 others topshop
nails: barry m mushroom and collection 2000 midnight rouge


I feel like I haven't worn this shirt in years. I was looking through my clothes and came across it. However after photographing these picture I decided against it and went for a baggy tee instead. I'm terrible when it comes to shirts haha! I think I've only worn this shirt a couple of times and I've had it for at least two years. Wasteful! My outfit today is complete OCD at is very best. Green on green, or khaki, whatever. I'm just really loving khaki and tan colours together of late, I think they work well with my hair colour. Slowly I'm embracing colour and moving away from black. I don't know how I'm going to feel when it comes to wear bright, bright colours. I'm sure I'll ease myself into it slowly and the sun will definitely help! Just wish it would hurry itself up!

Life wise I'm getting to myself at the moment and everything appears to be getting me down. I know exactly why and it's stupid but I can't shake certain feelings out of my head. They say January is the month of depression but so far my February is far worse! At least I've got this weekend to look forward too celebrating two of my friend's birthdays... Happy Days!

0 comments: