sunday snap #17.



#1. Welcome to Sunday "ImeanSaturday" Snap 017. Sorry I'm posting this a day early but tomorrow is going to be mad because one I'm going to watch my local derby footbal game and two.... BRACE YOURSELVES.... I'M EXCITED.... SUPER EXCITED IN FACT..... SEEING MONA!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS BAND! ARGH!!!

#2. This week has been stressful mainly because I've allowed it to be. I'm ill, which sucks, so I've been trying to sleep as much as I can not that I'm capable of that considering my body likes to eff up its own sleeping pattern. Fingers crossed I'm okay for tomorrow!

#3. I've been listening to Adele on repeat all week, well the past two weeks actually because she incredible! People need to take note of what talent is, and that is definitely her. She blew me away at the Brits and HANDS DOWN was the best performance of the night. I adore her songs, "Rolling In The Deep", "Someone Like You", "Rumour Has It" and "Set Fire To The Rain". I recommend that everyone checks out her new album 21... It's amazing!

#4. Why are friends so infuriating? Like seriously sometimes my circle of friends try so hard to create drama that it's actually annoying! We're all meant to be going on a girly holiday in the summer and certain rifts are beginning to show again because people like to basically shit stir. It's annoying! We're all 19, some of us almost 20, and we shouldn't be doing this! It's making me regret even deciding going, grrr!

0 comments: