peaches and cream.



shirt: asos
leggings: topshop
rings: asos, topshop.


Wasn't the brightest idea to wear a black bra but ignore that. Arms are out, no worries they were covered with a trusty cardigan. I'm honestly going to be lost when summer arrives because I love a good cardigan yet I want a tan. I'm a walking contradiction sometimes. Anyway theres nothing I like more than an outfit that looks good even if its something that I've just thrown on, hence the reason why I love these shirts.

It's the weekend now so I'm super happy! Trying to complete work and organise everything for deadlines that aren't being set 100% its driving me crazy. I'll work through it somehow! There's been some great television on, including the new drama - The Promise. I'm a huge television geek, I adore staying in and watching dramas, or interesting programmes addressing matters. As much as I love nights out sometimes you can't beat a warm cup of tea and a duvet. Plus it helps an awful lot when the actual programme has someone who's rather attractive in it *cough* Christian Cooke *cough* :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and check in soon... I'm thinking I'll have at least one ~*OOTD*~ and a youtube video up for next week... I'm not promising anything but watch this space!

0 comments: