sunday snap #15.



#1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER! He's 24! Wow. He got old. Haha!

#2. I've been really getting into my "old bands" again this week like The White Stripes and The Strokes. Seriously had their albums on play all this week and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon either.. I'm not complaining. I absolutely adore The Strokes, some of their songs are insane, it's nice to put on a song and have a little nostalgic moment where you remember something that happened years back.

#3. This weeks Sunday Snap is OLD. I took the picture a while back, check out the V Festival band that's still attached to my wrist. I just haven't had time to take photos of myself. Haha... That's sounds so egotistical like I do it all the time... Moving on... So I just slotted this picture in. One thing that's stays true to me though is the hair. A top knot bun is always a life saver.

#4. In my Media, Power and Politics lecture this week we talked about The News of The World and the phone hacking scandal that has been happening for years now. Well Friday I watched the Dispatches show about it and I have to say it really opened my eyes. It's made me second guess going into Journalism as a profession. I'm worried that no matter what happens you're always going to be turned into someone who deceits those around you. I couldn't do that. I mean sure many a journalist out there doesn't do that, and remains true to themselves and the truth around them/or of what they are producing but it's a big wake up call for me. How much power does the media have over us? I leave you to think about that over your lazy sunday haha.... :)

0 comments: