lazy.



jeans: topshop
jumper: asos


I appear to be losing the will to live with everything. I cannot be bothered. It's really bad. I hate when my lazy nature kicks in and I have no motivation. Halfway through the week and I just want it to be over already. As you can tell this laziness is coming through in my fashion. I'm living in the most boring things because I don't care. Fingers crossed it passes soon.

I'm really interested in the bright colours trend that's hitting us so maybe that will help lighten my mood. I've seen a shirt that I really like so I'm most likely going to get that. However I don't know whether I can justify the 70£ + price tag so that's going to have to have a lot of thought thrown into it.

Sorry for the boring post. I'm just going to quite whilst I'm ahead. Have a great day!

0 comments: