sherling.




dress: asos
jacket: primark
leggings: topshop
nails: rimmel 030 double decker red


I'm in love with my recent purchase of this jacket from Primark. It's a replica of the Topshop leather sherling jacket and being a poor, poor student I have no intention of spending a lot of money on something that will probably go out of fashion due to the collar. So enter Primark, which appears to be clearing me out of money of late, and there ingenious idea of making the collar removable. I'm waiting for the weather to get slightly hotter before I actually wear it out to places that don't involve me being outside because it's freezing but all in all I can justify the 23£ I spent on it! :)

Posts will be lacking this week and I know that this will be the only post outfit wise anyway that I make due to the fact that I'm trying to get a lot of my work done. I wrote out all the "assignments" that I need to do this semester and it counted out to be 13. And I'm only a first year. O.O Blah! Today I started planning one of my essays and hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the week. It's only 1000 words so as soon as I get into my stride with making my points and writing it should be okay. Wish me luck!

0 comments: