ibiza wears #2


night outfit (left): playsuit: F&F at Tesco, denim gillet: dorothy perkins.
day outfit (right): kaftan: peacocks.

The kaftan that I got from Peacocks is something I completely fell in love with from the outset. The sleeves are like a kimono shape and the colours are perfect for summer. Considering I spent most of the day sunbathing etc... and Ibiza was getting weather for 29C I found myself wearing next to nothing in the day just to keep cool.

The same went for the night too, and playsuits became such a staple because they were so easy to throw on and dress up to hit the clubs and bars in for the night. Of course they are ridiculously annoying to get off when you need to go to the toilet but I guess not everything can be perfect!

Story time..... I so don't know how I didn't become a chip on this holiday! Honestly I have been put off all inclusive from the holiday that I have just been on. The best thing about the package was the fact that I could get drinks when I was by the pool to keep myself hydrated but other than that I would never recommend all inclusive. After eating out on the last two days of the holiday, my friends and I noticed the difference in our attitudes and we really wish we had done it from the start because we thought we may have enjoyed the holiday so much more. We're complaining to our travel agents because it was that ridic. Although we did have a laugh completely slagging off the hotel between the six of us!!

0 comments: