sunday snap #43.



#1. Another Sunday that has been filled with laying in, reading and generally wasting a day. I think this is what Sunday's were made for though right? A chance to recharge your batteries for the coming week. On saying that they are the most boring days in the week... You can't win.

#2. The last of the autumn/winter trends went out this week and I have to say I enjoyed posting them and picking out items that are already available on the high street so we can start stocking up and making a wardrobes fit to burst come winter time. I can't say I'm going to be "following" all of them, some of them really stick out to me like colour, heritage, and girl-boy.

#3. When I started to take this blog into a fashion direction I firstly wanted to post outfits - not in vain way but to sort of watch my style, body etc... change. Recently that has been lacking and I'm sorry about that, hopefully next week I'll post up some OOTD and that the constant "fashion writing" simmers out slightly. I know a blog is meant to be personal and OOTD are a way in which you can make that much more personal... I promise I'll get back to that.

#4. I watched The Inbetweeners this week and I have to say it was funny... Not quite as hilarious as the television series but it still had me laughing away in the cinema. The queues were ridiculous to see it though, as expected and me and my friend naughtily pushed to the front by our friends who got there earlier but oh well! (I just know I'm going to get some bad karma for that or something... It'll catch up with me in the end!) I couldn't get over how much nudity was actually in the movie though... I didn't know whether to laugh or sit there open mouthed because of the shock - in the end I did both!

#5. Really obsessed with leopard print, or "wah inspired" nails and with help of the lovely Gem I've figured out how to get the look! Definitely check out her blog and try the idea out for yourself!

0 comments: