where no one knows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
top: forever 21
shorts: new look
tights: topshop
nails: rimmel - rapid ruby


As promised here is an ~*OOTD*~ post. I know the weather's been changing but to be honest I haven't left the house all day and this was something that I could easily pull on and photograph. I did have a large beige cable knit cardigan over the top of this outfit because to be honest I'm not the most confident when it comes to my body so essentially baring my arms and legs is a no go.

I actually love this top from forever 21, the only thing that I can critique about it is that the length is crop - so if I were ever to wear it out I would always have to stick it with something high waisted. Top knots are a godsend of late and my hair is never out of them but only because I really want to cut it off. I'm thinking of having it cut to my shoulders or having a lot of layers cut in to thin it out again. It's just one length at the moment, boring and I'm over it. Time for a change, maybe?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments: