take me riding.



check shirt: topshop
leggings: asos


I can't believe that is August already, this year is going by so fast that its quite shocking. Before I know it I will be twenty, and no longer a teenager, scary thought! Anyway this outfit is a bit of a cheat ~*OOTD*~ considering I photographed in the latter part of July. I know, I know, that pre-paring really isn't the whole idea of blogging but getting OOTD up onto the blog is a lot harder to do when for most of my days I'm barely leaving the house which means I'm mostly in sweats, working out, and then back into something that is definitely not post worthy.

Wearing glasses on my blog is soemthing that I don't really do, to be honest I am incredibly insecure in them, considering my eyesight is ridiculously bad. When people say that their's is bad, you should read my prescription. Anyway, considering I have really been doing an awful lot since I arrived home I haven't really been wearing contact lenses. Sometimes they are such a faff to get into my eyes and I really cannot be bothered, and sometimes I know I need to make that extra effort considering I lack confidence with them but considering my outfit looked geeky they just added that extra something.

Everything in this outfit is something that you have most likely seen, the shirt is so old, and I brought it from Topshop when I was like sixteen or something stupid like that, but I had to bring it out of hiding. And my leggings, I live in these, because I love them that much. Khaki can be such a nice break up from predictable black, and the piping down the front of these ones from ASOS always makes me wish I knew how to horse ride.

0 comments: