ibiza wears #3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
night outfit (left): denim gillet: dorothy perkins, playsuit: F&F
flying home outfit (right): denim gillet: dorothy perkins, maxi dress: miss selfridge


I lived in this denim gillet as you have most likely guessed from how many times it cropped up in pictures. It went with everything and I did it because I'm not too fond of my shoulders. It was also a plus to hide my back and how it got burnt... so bonus!

I have to say to anyone thinking of flying home in a maxi dress, don't do it. Especially when you are on a night flight and want to get some sleep. My legs just were not comfortable at all. I was actually shocked that I wasn't cold, because usually I am when I'm flying in the night. I do adore this maxi dress though, the quality of it is so good, and I got it when I went to Oxford Street in London one weekend.

This brings the end of my 'ibiza wears' segment. I like to think it brought some life back to the blog on a personal front considering outfit posts have been lacking. Truth be told I had gotten into a bit of a style rut and going on holiday got me out of that when I had to change my style drastically in order to fit into and embrace the change of weather. With funds lacking too clothes are very much samey, samey, because I'm recycling things but hopefully with the autumn months right around the corner my passion for fashion will slip right back into place considering I'm more of a big coat and huge scarf kind of girl.

0 comments: