sunday snap #42.



#1. As you can most likely tell I really didn't fancy putting up a portrait of my entire face this sunday. I'm feeling blah about absolutely everything this week... I don't know maybe I'm just sick of having nothing to do. Money is lacking, I'm over summer because we don't have it anyway and I don't know I actually (in a way) can't wait to go back to Uni because then I'll actually have something to do!

#2. Catching up with blogs this week has made me want to change my "theme" if you want to call it that. One blog in particular this one have made me really want get back into web design and graphics because appearance can be everything... Maybe not all the time, but most of the time. So over the next couple of weeks I think I'll be hitting the library and reading up on coding and everything. ~GEEK 4 LYF~

#3. I've been reading a Sophie Kinsella book this week called Mini Shopaholic and I think it's safe to say that I've had too much of a chick-lit over load. I really cannot get into the book. I think the problem is that I can't see where the story is heading and I'm already on chapter eight, usually the books pick up halfway through and this just doesn't seem to be the case with Mini Shopaholic. I don't know whether to leave it and read another or hold strong and give it a chance. Sigh. I must say though that I have really found my love of reading once again and I don't think that's a bag thing!

#4. Lastly boybands, my craze for them has returned and when I say boybands I mean "proper" ones for the 90's etc... Of course Backstreet Boys but in particular Westlife! I have not stopped listening to Westlife at all this week, its actually stupid. I've played their albums and even turned to youtube to remind my inner 8 year old self what it was like to actually watch them. It's mad when you think about it considering I turn 20 this year, how much a group of lads can affect your life. I loved Westlife, and in all honesty still do, they had so many great hits and I think it's time I actually see them live considering I've been a fan since 1999. Maybe the greatest hits tour can be a present for my 20th/21st birthday - why not?!

0 comments: