currently coveting #1


Of course it's sod's law that when you are on a spending ban you find a ton of things that you really, really want. Whilst I was browsing a couple of websites, namely topshop, river island and miss selfridge this is exactly what happened to me.

From looking at what I'm "currently coveting" you wouldn't think that it was summer. Near enough ever single thing I like screams autumn/winter - maybe I'm mirroring the awful weather we have in UK at the moment (no maybe about it really!).

My biggest loves featured have to be the mink bag and the army jacket with the leather-look sleeves. Sigh, if only money was infinite huh?!


1 comments:

Carina said...

Ahh I always find loads of things I like when I'm not supposed to be spending! I love the bag and jacket! Great wishlist :)