that shirt.











top: asos
jeans: dorothy perkins
nails: models own - grace green
 
 
I love outfits like this; one's that I can throw on and not put much effort into but still look put together. A lovely blouse and a good pair of black skinny jeans are definitely something that every girl should have in their wardrobe. I honestly never thought I would see the day where I became a jeans girl all over again. I went through a phase where I only wore leggings, tunics and cardigans - I even think some of that was documented on this very blog (eek!) but like everything style changes and moves on.

This blouse like I said when I first debuted it on this blog (read about that here) is a little out of my comfort zone. I say that it was a little garish but at the same time muted. If you let the shirt do the talking I think you can look effortlessly stylish and when thrown with my comfy black skinnies from Dotty P's in my eyes it does exactly that!

0 comments: