I Got Stripes.


blouse: asos
jeans: dorothy perkins

rings: h&m and primark
nails: antique coral - natural collection  


Again another simple outfit, blouse and jeans. I'm loving this combination because like I said last time you can look put together without having to put a great deal of effort in. Of course that makes me sound considerably lazy, but when I'm having to get up early in the morning to fit in workouts sometimes making myself look pretty isn't at the top of my list (really the only thoughts that are crossing my mind are that I just want to take a long bath/have a refreshing shower and eat some good food for breakfast and refuel).

Therefore it's more than likely going to be a slow week on the blog this week. I haven't really bought anything new for me to review (watching my pennies considering I'm going on holiday in Sept!) and sometimes putting together outfit posts takes a lot longer than I can find time for in my day, especially with the awful weather we have been having lately (lighting is such an issue - even in the daytime!). Hopefully you guys will bare with me and enjoy the posts that I do put together and publish and wait for my mojo to return! 

P.S. excuse the no makeup (eek! Red skin galore!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great outfit, jeans and blouse combo always is great.

Hola Bambi said...

Love the stripes x

Emily Park said...

I really like that blouse. So pretty :)

www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

-Emily.

Unknown said...

Love that shirt! And the rings are gorgeous!

www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

Lizz said...

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments! :) x