nothing at all.



hoodie: topshop
jeans: dorothy perkins


Recently I've been going through the motions and wondering what I want out of life. Woah, hold the phone, deep way to start an outfit post right? Yeah, sorry about that. Then again I guess it's better to be open than put a smile on everything. Anyway, it will make sense as we get further into the post....

What I'm trying to say is that I feel like my "going through the motions" is weaving it's way into everything. My sporadic posting, my lack of motivation (either trying to get experience, permanant job etc...) and fashion. I'm stuck in a rut of jeans, t-shirts, hoodies. A lot of it has to do with my fitness kick, my lack of wanting to do my hair or makeup because first thing in the morning I'm throwing on trainers and going for a 30 minute run. Plus, I don't really have anything to get "dressed up" for. Call me lazy, call me whatever, but it's the truth. I'm sure a lot of you reading this post can relate to me too (hopefully anyway, otherwise I look like an idiot!).

Hopefully this post gives me the kick up the backside that I need in turning my blog back into what I started it out as. A fashion journal of some sort, where I can reflect on my clothes etc... Time will tell, I guess.

0 comments: