incentive.



coat: vintage
shorts: g21
rings: asos, topshop, topshop
t-shirt: topshop


It's wednesday night, and I've spent most of my night on tumblr looking at pictures of festivals and such. This blog is going to be a pouring my heart out type if you so will, but whatever. I have to say I found a lot of outfits that I absolutely loved and they all involved shorts. Now the above picture is mine, taken on tuesday night, and my legs actually look okay in it but I just want to stress its my stance in the picture believe me.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at with this post is those pictures that I've seen have become my inspiration. I want to get a fit body, an amazing body in fact. If that means I have to work my butt off by going to the gym and doing 1hr sessions five times a week then thats what I'm going to have to do but I honestly want to be happy when I'm being photographed. I want to know that when I look back on pictures I'm not going to be grossed out by myself.

I think I'm going to buy a pair of shorts that I'm going to work my butt off to get into. I've seen some that I really like and I'm going to make it happen. I want to be able to rock the festival chic look if I go on holiday or to an actual festival instead of feeling like I have to hide my body. I'm doing good as of now, my workouts have been happening for an hour five times a week. I'm focused, I know what I need to do to achieve what I want.

I just need to keep my motivation.

0 comments: