recent purchases: lipsticks.


l-r 17 - blonde and 17 - beehive


This week's purchases have been light. I'm planning a holiday in the summer with my girlies so saving is my main thing, that and maybe going to see Kings of Leon in the summer (fingers crossed!) so when it comes to makeup, nail varnish, and especially clothes I'm having to slowly wean myself off. Anyway when I saw these two lipsticks I just had to spend the last £10 that was in my purse.


Beehive


Beehive is lot pinkier than I actually go for but I ADORE this lipstick. I think it may have taken over my Nude Delight but don't quote me on that. It runs over the lips so smoothly and the mirror shine finish gives it the hint that gloss is over the lips and lipstick. I think this lipstick has changed my opinion on pinky coloured lipsticks and I'm definitely not going to snub them now. If you want a light coloured lipstick Beehive is definitely the way forward and such a steal at £4!


Blonde


Blonde when looking it was definitely my cup of tea as you know I'm partial to a nude lipstick and upon looking at this lipstick I liked it however when I applied it onto my lips I'm not that keen if I'm totally honest. I feel when this lipstick is applied to the lips it doesn't work. I don't know maybe its about my my own personal choice. Anyway, I don't think I'll be re-puschasing this lipstick. Meh.

0 comments: