sunday snap #13.



#1. First of all why the hell haven't I watched True Blood before now?! That show is actually genius. I don't start uni until Monday due to timetable changes and I decided I was going to catch up on some programmes. I sat and watched the entire first season in one day. I've almost finished season two and I want to be on season three by the end of tonight! I'm determined to get caught up with every single episode. Oh and how cute is Ryan Kwanten? Seriously when I saw I thought, OH MY GOODNESS! Haha… He has changed so much since I last saw him in Summerland years ago… It actually made me feel old, if I tell you the truth. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is if anyone hasn't seen it, definitely check it out!

#2. From the above, like I said, I haven't been at uni all week. Which means all I've done is sit in the house watching programmes, checking out tumblr and twitter and basically having no life. Really it is the small things in life because I actually feel really happy with that! Well for now anyway… aha!

#3. As of next week I'll be back at Uni, it's actually depressing to be honest. I need to get out of the house but reality sets back in and work starts piling up which of course is annoying, but seriously we're so close to summer again that I just know it's going to fly by as long as I stay on top of everything. It's not that I don't like my course, I actually know this is the right thing for me but sometimes, sometimes I just wish that things came to me easily. Don't we all huh? Haha!

#4. I put two youtube videos up on my channel this week, make sure you check them out and tell me what you think. As soon as Uni rolls around they're probably going to be far and few between particularly as work comes in so apologies in advance for that!

#5. Diet wise I've been keeping with my no alcohol, no "bad" things, and I'm sticking to it. I can really see the difference in my skin, not that it's bad or anything but I have really dry skin and it isn't as bad since I've been taking care of what I eat and drink. I'm definitely going to keep it up, because I feel better, I'm sleeping better oh and I have a holiday planned with my friends so I want to look "good" for that! Haha! Shallow hall much? :P

0 comments: