peter pan.





dress: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark and topshop


Long time no blog, haha! Well today I decided that enough was enough, I was going to give myself at least one day off from writing my stupid essay and blog. Yeah, I've got another essay, stupid uni!

So I bit the bullet and recorded a video for my youtube channel considering I'm not getting any great pictures at all and the videos are simple and quicker to do. My outfit is pretty basic, just a dress and tights, from ASOS and Primark. I think people are beginning to see a pattern I know I am! The dress is really comfortable and actually keeps me quite warm without being too overbearing so defintely something that can be carried through, paring it with tights just because I don't like my legs haha!

In other news I've enjoyed these holidays and don't have to got back to uni until 17th Jan, my bestie's actual birthday, but have to hand in my essay on 13th Jan, because of course that makes sense doesn't it... Haha! Apart from that I don't think there's anything else to report... Have a great night!

0 comments: