quilted.




coat: asos
tunic: primark
leggings: topshop


More and more recently I've been so bored of my hair. I really want to ombre it but I've never dyed my hair in all my 19 years and I'm really weary about it considering I change my mind about a lot of things all the time. Right now I want to dye it by three days ago I was thinking how blah it could look after a while. I don't know!

Anyway today's outfit is completely thrown together. I've been wanting a quilted coat for so long and loved the one I saw on Asos recently. I bought it and thankfully got student discount, I love them so much I'm thinking of getting a different colour but I'm not sure. Right now I'm multi-tasking between True Blood, Jersey Shore and This Morning - my life is so interesting haha!

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments: