top knot.




cardigan: asos
scarf: river island
top: asos

Theres nothing a top knot can't fix and in my case it's greasy hair. I really can't be bothered to wash my hair today to tell you the truth so I've decided that I'd just do this. I didn't get up till really late today which mean any work on my essay was out of the window. I only have 400 or so words left to write and it doesn't have to be in until Thursday next week so I'm definitely going to try and get that done before tomorrow is out.

I'm in the middle of planning a girls holiday abroad with my friends. I have no idea where we are going to go but I know one thing for sure I'm definitely going to stick to the health kick that I'm on at the minute. I'm already seeing a different in my face and I actually am sleeping so much better. Confidence is something that should come along with this health kick and I'd love to drop two or three dress sizes. I have until June/July time so that appears possible considering you have lose what? 2 stone to drop two dress sizes. Anyway, fingers crossed this works out.


0 comments: