monochrome.






dress: asos
ring: asos
leggings: topshop
necklace: asos


TGIF everyone! This week has completely tired me out way too much. It's really hard getting back into the swing of things with uni and I definitely know this semester I'm going to have to keep on top of my work for sure! Anyway today's outfit of the day consists of something that I threw on because I'm not really having a lot of time to put outfits together as of late. The lighting is also quite bad just because of the fact that it's still dark when I wake up in a morning... Seriously I'm so ready for summer that it's unbelievable.

I adore Peter Pan collared anything... I'm obsessed with it. I as many dresses as I can in different styles or colours if they have a peter pan collar... However I have about six now so at least one for every day of the week and I don't think I'll be buying anymore. As for the colour scheme I'm going to have to get out of this black on black considering it's not meant to be "in" this season or something. I'm kind of lost without at least one black item gracing my body - it's classic and my go to colour I guess if I'm feeling a little lost as of what to wear.

Another indication that I'm so ready for summer is the colour coral on my nails. I'm bored of dark, dreary colours (yet I'm wearing black! contradiction much?) so my nails are the easiest option to express this without being too "out there". Hope everyone has a great weekend whether you have anything planned out not, haha!

P.S. For footwear upon taking the pictures/video I'm usually just wearing black socks... If not then I go for my trusty books either my tan ones or my biker black ones. :)

0 comments: