basement scene.


jumper: asos
shorts: new look
tights: primark
rings: h&m, asos, forever 21


This is actually what I wore Saturday but I didn't have a chance to post it because I busy done a bunch of other things. Monday's are my days off at university so it means I can work my butt of by doing a ton of things gym related and uni work related (when all that starts rolling in again) as well as getting outfits up on my blog. That's the only time I definitely know I can get an outfit post up 100% which sucks.

I am loving these shorts from New Look. I'm not really a person who gets their body out, especially because lets be honest, it's not the most slender (I know, I know, it could be a whole lot worse. Then again it could be a whole lot better.) yet I can't resist these shorts. Of course I stuck them with my trusty jumper from ASOS, and there ya go!

My time table for uni has changed. It means that some weeks I'm in four times a week, other weeks I'm only in twice. I don't know how I feel about that if I'm entirely honest. I think its because I get into a routine and then my body decides that it doesn't want to work with changes that happen and then I get really ill. Meh, guess I'll just have to face it when it comes.

2 comments:

helen turnbull said...

rings are lush. I need some just like that! x

Lizz said...

thank you :) x