megaton supernova.


dress: h&m
tights: primark
necklace: h&m
rings: asos, forever 21, h&m


Today I spent time with my best friend who turned 20! We just chilled around her house, watched movies and talked. Originally we planned to go shopping but she actually isn't very well so instead I went and looked after her haha! She loved her presents which I am really glad of. I sometimes find it a little hard to buy for her because whilst she's girly she isn't too girly. Anyway, I succeeded for another year, thank goodness!

My outfit today is something I just threw on. I bought three of these H&M dresses last year, I believe and I've only just gotten around to wearing them. Reading that back makes it sound like I'm wasteful, but I just have too many clothes (even though half of the time it feels like I have nothing to wear). I really need to have a sort out soon or else my room is going to turn into chaos, full of clothes.

I start Uni again Thursday, so I'm guessing that posting after Thursday is going to be sparse. I may schedule some posts but I'm not sure. Hope everyone has a great evening, I'm off to catch up on some television and blogs!

0 comments: