safety in numbers.


top: primark
skirt: asos
coat: h&m
tights: primark
rings: h&m, primark, forever 21


Done quite a few things today. Firstly worked out lightly (only for 30 minutes) as I'm trying to ease myself back into working out near enough every day. Then I just ticked off my to do list. I think I may have figured out what driving instructors/company that I want to go with which is one step closer to actually learning. Hopefully I can get around to booking them this week as I ideally I'd like to start learning next weekend.

I have to say I think my busy schedule (omg that sounds so conceited haha) has reflected into my outfit. I know I've already worn this on the blog but its not that I'm lacking inspiration it's just lack of time. My newest addition to this outfit however is the coat, which is from H&M. It is what I would have been wearing if I actually lead the house today, haha!

0 comments: