pilgrim soul.


top: george at asda
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: h&m


Didn't really leave the house today so my outfit really wasn't anything special I'm afraid. However I want this blog to actually represent real fashion and not everyone dresses up to the nines every single day. Most times I don't, not because I don't want to but because sometimes I just don't have time to.

I've been finishing up my assignments up for next week. Can't believe I'm back at uni. I think this holiday has actually gone quite quick. If I'm honest with you 2012 hasn't started out so great as I previously mentioned. I was all positive and then got really stressed and I think I'm now in this mindset that everything is going to go down hill. Hopefully it moves on soon, maybe tomorrow. New day and all that.

0 comments: