sunday snap #65.



#1. Sorry the blog has been bare this week, I've just been trying really hard to focus on university work and reading around subjects etc... I'm trying to do some scheduled posts and stuff but it isn't working out so far. Photoshop keeps crashing on me so I can't edit any of my pictures that I've taken! Utter nightmare!

#2. I watched The Iron Lady finally. I have to say at first I really didn't want to go and see the film encase Thatcher herself was actually getting some of the money (I don't know maybe it's just my working class values/family that ploughed this into me) but eventually I gave in and saw it anyway. I really liked it. I've always found Thatcher and her government interesting - whether I'm learning about it through school or just reading about it as a pastime. As much as I didn't agree with what she did to the industries of England, I'll agree she was a remarkable character.

#3. Other than that my week has been pretty uneventful to be honest. I suppose just getting back into the swing of all things life. I'm quite disappointed with myself if I'm honest. I wanted to have started my driving lessons by now but I have yet to book them. I don't know whether to just wait until the weather get slightly better and maybe start in March time or something. Gah.

#4. Thinking of found my top 2011 products, even though it's really late. I don't know whether I should bother now. It's like one of those things doing December favourites at the beginning of January because it's usually timing that is the main issue on when to get things up. I may just leave it now but I really would like to post them. Myabe I'll just wait until my top products of 2012, instead. We shall see.

#5. My follow this week is - moreemilk! I really love Steph, her blog and her YouTube. Definitely check her out if you don't follow her already!


0 comments: