sunday snap #64.



#1. Uni started back up this week and I am incredibly tired. Getting back into a routine is gonna take some times to getting used to but I'm sure I'll cope. Hopefully I enjoy this semester just as much as last semester, even though I'm dreading the idea of having an exam at the end of one of my modules. Eek!

#2. Last week I tried to photograph as many different products as I could to "review" on the blog. Only because I know that it's going to be hard juggling different things. Firstly uni and then the blog and then life in general. Let alone any other projects I'm hopefully gonna partake in this year. Just seemed logical to me. Expect to see some things soon.

#3. Spent Tuesday celebrating my friends birthday with her. We went shopping in the day and had lunch together. It was such a good time! So glad we're both twenty now haha because I was beginning to feel old. (JOKE!) Who actually knew that window shopping could be so much fun!

#4. Fitness is still going good. Worked out six times this week and actually enjoyed it. Was thinking of joing my local Zumba class with my best friend but I'm not too sure. Has anyone tried it? I've heard it's meant to be really fun, and actually works! I always feel a bit blah about this sort of thing though considering it's a commitment that I think alongside uni I probably would find hard to achieve. I know that with working out at home I'm actually going to get it done, so I'll probably wait until the summer to join some fitness classes.

#5. Follow five this week was hard. I haven't really had a chance to look at blogs so I decided to do some youtube channels instead. I only have one though which is BlushBlendBeauty! Definitely check Natalie out, I know she had a blog but I'm not too sure on the URL. She does some great makeup tutorials!

0 comments: