casual stripe.


cardigan: new look
top: topshop
jeggings: h&m


I really wasn't in any mood to get dressed today and I think that definitely reflects in my outfit. It is a pretty basic outfit but in all honesty I'm shocked that I'm not showing you pictures of my pajamas. There really isn't anything I can say about this outfit based on that fact.

I feel terribly tired lately. I really am having difficulty with my sleeping and it's driving me insane. I don't know what it is that's making me wake up but without fail I find myself waking up every single night at 3am. It's horrible, because then I just lay there for a good hour before I finally fall back to sleep. For someone who likes to get up early so I can make the most out of my day it's really taking it's toll on me. I hate waking up and not feeling refreshed. I really miss the times where I could sleep for 10hrs straight before waking up. Please body, sort it out!

0 comments: