sunday snap #72.



#1. My lack of computer is really annoying me so much now. Last week I was beginning to get used to it but I'm still mourning. Hoping to get to an Apple shop next weekend to finally get the show on the road and make some progress in seeing what the problem/possibly getting it fixed. Who know a material object could mean so much?!

#2. Really been loving listening to music this week. Maybe it's because I've been working on assignments and I like to have something playing in the background whilst I work. My ultimate choice has been Emeli Sande's album - Our Version Of Events. She is brilliant and I would love to see her live. I definitely recommend that if you don't have her album pick it up or head over to YouTube and search for some songs. They are incredible.

#3. Because my second year of uni is nearly coming to an end I was wondering if anyone would recommend so books? I'm wanting to get back into reading over this summer break that's coming up - I'm even thinking of getting a kindle (I've got to wait though and see how much my laptop repairs are gonna cost first obviously!) I like light reads, girly stuff, but I'm open to ideas. If anyone is reading this, drop some of your favourite books below. Would be a great help. :)

#4. I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to my lovely, amazing Mother! She really is the best and I would definitely be lost without her.... Hope you had a great day Mom! :)

#5. There is a follow five this week because I haven't had a chance to actually scout around looking for blog unfortunately! Hopefully I'll have found five blogs that I love next week to post for everyone!

0 comments: