sunday snap #71.


I'm cheating with a pre-taken photo


#1. I'm in my typical Sunday slob day Snap clothing get up of baggy t-shirt and joggers. I enjoy this way of dressing far too much lately but I guess because I don't have anywhere to go, or anything to do, it doesn't really matter.

#2. Really thinking of investing in a cross-trainer. Currently at the moment my way of exercise is a bike and some exercise DVD's but my Dad (who is now a regular gym-goer and thinks he knows everything because of this new way of life) told me that the best way to lose the stubborn weight (aka the fat that will not shift off my backside/body) is by using a cross trainer. I've been scouting around and I think I may have found one at a steal of a price compared to its original price. It's just so hard knowing that my bank balance will host a 200-300£ dent in it when I receive my next bank statement. Then again if I want to get fit again, and I mean properly fit, it could be worth the money (compared to gym being 25£+ a month!) - in the long term is it worth it? Decisions, decisions.

#3. So tempted to go to V Festival. The line up isn't that great but I absolutely love The Stone Roses and Killers so for those alone I would like to go. Plus Tinie Tempah and Ed Sheeran are people that I want to see again. Ahhhh, if only money grew on trees huh?!

#4. To fit in with the whole theme of buying new things (seems to be all I've written about in this weeks roundup) I wanted some advice from readers as to what Mac lipstick to get as my first ever purchase from the brand. I'm really thinking Angel but I'm not sure. I want a "safe" colour considering makeup really isn't something that I'm "in to" as much as fashion. Any suggestions are welcome! :)

#5. Follow five! vi beauty, style frost, naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/, www.temptalia.com/and the beauty bite.

0 comments: