wednesday wants #21 - pastel palette.

I have to say I have become a little excited over the pastel colours that have filled high street stores all around therefore I had to make a wednesday wants post showing some ways in which I would wear the colours.


shoes , jacket , top , shorts , bag , necklace


Look One for me is the perfect Spring wedding outfit. Whilst the colours are cool they compliment each other perfectly. The gold necklace, by Go Go Philip, is defintely something I would invest in if I didn't already own way too many pieces of costume jewellery. I would keep my hair down when wearing this outfit, making sure it held a slight wave to fit in with the casual yet structured feel to the clothes.


dress , denim jacket , watch , shoes , earrings


These shoes are to die for. I am in love with them. Sometimes I wish Topshop didn't have to break my bank, but oh well. Look Two is simple yet so girly that I can't help but smile. It is definitely a spring outfit and you know this from the fact that I've thrown a denim jacket in there. I love denim jackets in the summer, on both guys and girls. Gold accents compliment the cool shades, warming them up instantly.


top , jeans , hoodie , watch , earrings , converse , clutch


Finally Look Three is my casual boyish look that screams American Apparel without a single item from the store. Pastel colours when put together with the right tones can not only brighten but maximize and get the best out of a trend.

I'm really enjoying making these "WW" posts once more. I know they aren't as frequent as they used to be but that is mainly because I'm trying to focus on my university work. I hope this doesn't annoy anyone. On the plus side, my blog is still frequently being updated so that's a positive haha!

1 comments:

BuySWTORAccount said...

These will look perfect during this season. Pastels are lovely.

Buy SWTOR Account