sailor sailor.


top: american apparel
leggings: topshop
scarf: h&m
necklace: h&m
earrings: primark
rings: h&m, forever 21


These pictures were taken Monday but I didn't get around to posting them. I don't really know what to write about this if I'm honest and I don't know whether it's because I'm not the hugest fan of the outfit or because I feel slightly ashamed at how messy I look. Then again we all have those days and this blog is supposed to depict how I actually dress, feel etc...

American Apparel to me sometimes can be incredibly over priced for the quality of its items. This jumper/top (it's not quite thick enough to be classed as a jumper to me anyway) was something that I picked up from the sale on ASOS. I can't remember what I paid for it but it definitely wasn't over 30£ unlike the original price which I believe was like £50+... Ridiculous really!

0 comments: