wednesday wants #22 - scarf print.

Scarf Print appears to be the next big thing, but I have to say something that I don't quite like about this trend is how everything is so samey. Black and pink with gold chains, everyone who picks up this look is going to look the same. Personally I don't think that's too great considering fashion should be a way of expression. Anyway because this trend is no doubt going to be everywhere I thought I'd post a Wednesday Wants showing you how I'd put together some outfits showcasing this trend.


watch, earrings, dress, shoes, clutch

Outfit one reminds of something Caroline Flack would wear. A dress with a collar that extenuates the waist and flares out at the hips is perfect to compliment any womanly shape. This dress of Topshop is one of those pieces that would stand out easily on a night out and looks incredibly trendy when paired with the right items, such as a leather jacket and white sneakers, for a hipster feel. Gold accents compliment both the gold and pink on the dress, completely the look perfectly.


shorts, top, tights, clutch, earrings,shoes

Nightclubbing and want to wear this trend without look too in fashion, then Outfit two is for you. (Sorry that sounds so cheesy with the rhyming which was totally unintentional). All black creates a smooth silhouette and again picking accents rounds the outfit off, but without being too matchy matchy.


trousers, top, denim jacket, rucksack, earrings, shoes

Outfit three has to be my favourite, if you're feeling daring I would dive straight into this type of outfit for the daytime. Of course I wouldn't be able to pull it off at all, but I'd like to think I would and dream haha! By keeping everything else of the outfit simple I've made it so that the trousers showcase the trend and become the focal point. A simple denim jacket makes adds a spring feel to the outfit perfectly whilst the blouse and lace shoes nod to the boy-girl trend of last year.

0 comments: