spotty spot.


cardigan: primark
playsuit: asos
tights: topshop
necklace: h&m


I haven't worn this playsuit in so long. The last time was when I was in Ibiza last year. I don't usually wear something like this for the daytime but I've been trying to be a bit different and get out of my legging wearing stage. It's coming up black on the pictures but is actually navy on the top, it actually works really well with the colour of my Primark cardigan.

My lie-in today was glorious. I love not having to set my alarm on the weekends, I think it's something I live for, but don't most of us? Had Soccer AM on in the background as I did some work, I really love that programme. I can be such a boy sometimes with my choices, football is something that I really love to keep up with. I used to love to go to matches with my Dad at the weekend but that's died down now, I occasionally go with my best friend though (usually to local derby's and such).

Nothing much to say, think I've got a couple of product reviews coming up on the blog soon if I can get around to photographing the items. It's on my to-do list so it'll get done eventually!

0 comments: